Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Oliver Mommsen Going Frontal in Die Haut der Anderen

Well, well, well... I am offically back!!!

Not gonna do a huge write-up about it, but one of the reasons I left and deleted my blog was because I was really fed up with all the nudity, and the hoping for someone to get naked and for a lot of disappointments and A LOT of female nudity.
I don't think it has gotten that much better, but I did miss sharing stuff with you guys and making you happy with my posts and the hot, beautiful, handsome, gorgeous guys I can post for you. :)
 

Speaking of truly gorgeous, handsome guys, my first post will be something truly exclusive.
Something that has not even been released yet, so enjoy my comeback posts!

I hope y'all find my blog again, and come back!























































































































16 comments:

  1. Welcome back Xander!! We really missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Xander !! Love from France

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back dude!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you're back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!! You've been missed a looooot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for coming back!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog already! Thank you for using Uploaded and Zippyshare. They are good file sharing websites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond happy to see you back, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, and thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bienvenido !!! Te hemos estado esperando, muchas gracias y felicitaciones !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice!
    I'm certainly glad you're back.
    You always had quality content on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back ... so glad to find you again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back! Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  14. hooray!

    now if only there was a way to get those old posts back! some of them were fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome Back :) Happy to see you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU BEING BACK
    WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST

    ReplyDelete