Sunday, September 1, 2019

My 2nd All-Time Favorite Friedrich Mücke Going Full Frontal in Tatort: Falscher Hase

My 20th PERSONAL NUDITY MOMENT of 2019...

... and my 2nd all-time favorite Personal Nudity Moment ever, right after Christoph Letkowski.
I love Friedrich, such a beautiful, handsome guy. Have liked him since I first saw him in Friendship with Matthias Schweighöfer back in 2010.
This is something truly special to me and I hope you all can enjoy this too. Such a great, truly outstanding frontal. The scene is so well-done as well.
I have read about him being fully nude in this a couple of days ago, but never did I imagine it being to good and just a truly full frontal! WOW! I am super happy and speechless.
Enjoy this guys, as much as I am enjoying it!











































































































































3 comments:

  1. Is this a recent episode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certainly is a great scene
    Amazing back angle and front angle all in one, a rare treat! :D

    ReplyDelete