Sunday, January 1, 2023

Best of 2022

Happy New Year, y'all! I cannot express how happy I am that some of y'all still stuck with me. I know my blog has becoming worse and worse with updates, but I will try to do better this year!

Sadly, 2022 was more equal in highlights to 2020 and 2021. I used to be over and even way over 30. Been a long time. What were you guys' favorite nude scenes of 2022 and let me know what you look forward to in 2023? I don't really do lists of what I look forward to but I have high hopes for full frontal Alexander Skarsgård in his new movie Infinity Pool.

01 Laurent Lafitte & Vincent Macaigne in L'origine du monde

02 Tom Schilling in Fabian oder Der Gang vor die Hunde



03 Matteo Simoni in Rookie



04 Bradley Cooper in Nightmare Alley


05 Quentin Dolmaire in OVNI(s), Episode 2.6



06 Florian Lukas in Im Fallen



07 Kai Schumann in Mord mit Aussicht, Ep. Hackestüpp


08 Friedrich Mücke & Daniel Sträßer in Funeral for a Dog, Ep. Shitty City




09 Friedrich Mücke in Funeral for a Dog, Ep. Malpensa



10 James Duval in Without Ward


11 Kid Cudi in X


12 Daniel Fritz in Doktor Ballouz, Ep. Erinnerungen


13 Leonardo Marques in Miłość, seks & pandemia


14 Pierre Kiwitt in Das Boot, Ep. Der Seemannspsalm



15 Jack Quaid in The Boys, Ep. Glorious Five Year Plan


16 Jensen Ackles in The Boys, Ep. Glorious Five Year Plan


17 Daryl McCormack in Good Luck to You, Leo Grande



18 Jan Krauter in Strafe - nach Ferdinand von Schirach, Ep. Der Taucher



19 Jemaine Clement in Nude Tuesday



20 Zach Villa in Hypochondriac


21 Kevin Janssens in Squeal (aka Samuel's Travels)


22 François Goeske in Dieter Not Unhappy


23 Jack O'Connell in Lady Chatterley's Lover



6 comments:

  1. thanks for all this and Happy new Year from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quanzy Pluvoy1/02/2023 7:49 AM

    I love your blog. Thank you! I look forward to what you show us in 23.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of 2022 was François Goeske! I had been looking for that scene for a really long time and it was worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd say, for myself, my faves out of your list is:

    Kevin Janssens - extensive nudity, quite a surprise for sure.

    Jack O'Connell - Rugged good looks, always delivers the good, wathing him running around in the rain was a highlight for sure :)

    Happy New Year to you, as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy NEW year Xander! Lafitte and Vincent's nude scene was the best nudity of not only 2022 but the LAST decade!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Been coming here for years but missed several months of content. Hope you can update those links.

    ReplyDelete