Saturday, November 18, 2023

Matt Dallas in Shoulder Dance

My 10th PERSONAL NUDITY MOMENT of 2023!

To some this might seem silly to make such a scene a highlight, but I have had a crush on Matt for so long and I have always wanted to see him naked. I mean, the guy is absolutely gorgeous!
And to finally see him play gay and make out with guys and have a hot, sweaty sex scene is just perfect (to me). Genuinely happy about this!
 





























































































































































1 comment:

  1. Of course it's not weird :D
    I get that it is a pretty tame scene. Actually funny that the sex scene arguably has the least nudity ;)

    It's all opinion, so of course you're free to have yours :)

    ReplyDelete