Saturday, September 25, 2021

Jérémie Elkaïm Going Full Frontal in Presque rien

This movie has finally become available in HD this year and it looks fantastic in my opinion.
I love this movie and it brings back a lot of great memories. It was the first gay-themed movie I have ever seen and also the first movie I have seen with such great nudity and it was quite an awakening for me as a teenager in many ways. ;) 
And for a movie to basically start off with such an amazing close-up of a dick is also quite remarkable and very brave of Jérémie. Very French too. ;)
































































































































4 comments:

  1. nothing appears to download

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing his penis in this movie. I remember enjoying the movie (released as Come Undone in the US). I wonder if I would enjoy it now. I'm less tolerant of "tragic gay" stories now than I think I was then. We deserve better. Not that everything needs to be sunshine and flowers, but life isn't all suffering if a guy is gay like it's some sort of affliction.
    Anyway, the actors were both hot (less age-appropriate for me now looking back at them than they were when I was young myself and this came out). I appreciate the frankness around nudity, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree that it's overall a depressing/bleak movie. I don't mind that personally.
      But I definitely remember it more and it's a favorite cause of the two gorgeous guys and the great nudity/sex scenes.

      Delete
  3. This was also one of the movies that I was able to hunt down and replay the hell out of my dvd player. =) The gay community hadn't come out as much as today. So this brings as much good memories as the bad ones. Needless to say, european dick was like gold before the internet came about. And those two are so friggin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete