Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Laurent Lafitte & Vincent Macaigne Going Full Frontal in L'origine du monde

My 1st PERSONAL NUDITY MOMENT of 2022.
 
Laurent is absolutely gorgeous (and I do like Vincent too) and for him to not only go full frontal but like this... WOW!
This scene is probably one of the best scenes I have ever seen. This might be hyperbole and I am not just talking about the nudity. It's the way it's written. Like a nudity fan (one of us) wrote this scene. I honestly think it is a nudity fans dream scene!
The way they are slowly undressing, the literal close-up of their dicks, the embarrassment factor, the absurdity of it all (in a good way). All of them being so happy. It's a little masterpiece of a nude scene, an instant classic and directed by Laurent himself.
I don't think any nude scene can even top this one this year!
 
































































































































































6 comments:

  1. You took the words out of my mouth Xander. Don't forget they kept teasing us with Lafi shower scenes, which show nothing so you think nothing will be shown and than this scene and just more and more keeps being shown. And it just keeps going and going. Also he directed the film too! Love the film too. King Lafi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can see where you're coming from.

    For me, I love nudity and the awkward aspect looks very promising.
    I'm not that frontal obsessed, as some other people are. But, yes, this scene does look wonderful.

    I am also always a fan of when the director is also the one naked on screen. It means they really wanted to do it, as they could've just not put it in there in the first place, or cast some one else.
    Always a good sign to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello !! Does anyone know what happened to Dreamcap?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see larger guys with normal body hair do extended nude scenes. The penis of the guy on the right is just perfect and not too large too

    ReplyDelete